The Final Act The Final Act

Nicely done, no less

Wow! You deserve no less than a nine, the idea was original (At least to me). Art design and animation was simple, yet it gave the tone, and the expression that was needed. The piano score was simple, yet it fit the scene, and, not to forget, the nicely lighted scene was perfect! No less than a nine!

Stoneage Assassin:Revenge Stoneage Assassin:Revenge

Nice graphics! The storyline though...

It was hard to beat, yet it was fun! The audio was well picked (though the recordings had a bit of noise), the graphics designs were really well done, yet, something to it was missing. The story is somewhat hard to piece together, I still could, but it was harder than I thought. Overall, I think it will be difficult for me to wait for the next part to this.

Clenastro {=MMD=} Clenastro {=MMD=}

Powerful with few words!

The phrasing for this piece is amazing, and the ingenious placing of the track brings this to an easy score of ten! This piece tells so much in so little, you could fit this as any story, the beginning, the epic problem, rising action, etc. It couldn't be more nicely done than this. You just beat the record for the most complete story in the shortest time! My last word: "AMAZING"

Comica Comica

Mischevious and Almost enchanting!

This, simply put, is a simple fragment of imagination that comes from a true idealist composer. Your mood while at this seems simple, mysterious (And not to mash up on words), and just plain mischievous. Like something from the old PS1 game "Taz and Bugs Bunny: Lost in time". The timing and simplicity is just, indescribable! Props on this!

Cancatis responds:

Wow, it's not because it's saying good things about something I did, but that's one hell of a review! Most NG reviews go for "ZOMG GRATE!1", but you definitely took your time to write. I thank you for that. :)

And of course for the great things you've said up there. I'm glad that it could draw you to the mood I intended to build. I'll look for the OST for Taz and Bugs Bunny to listen to what you've said. :)